Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner (CSM®) and Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO®) Workshops
iOnAgility (Bob Sarni) pivoted to virtual (live online) courses in response to COVID-19 in 2020. All iOnAgility’s public and private training courses will remain virtual (live online) for the foreseeable future. We will consider requests for in-person private workshops if interested.
In our virtual workshops, we have incorporated Zoom video and voice conferencing with Mural digital workspaces for visual collaboration. Our live online workshops are highly interactive. We take a short break every hour and an hour for lunch.
- To see all currently scheduled public workshops – Click Here
Public Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) Workshops
- Product Owners have a unique and demanding role on agile teams. A Product Owner decides what the team will create next in order to deliver more value to the customer. In a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) class, you’ll learn the framework, principles, and values that make Scrum work, plus the critical skills and tools you need to be effective. You will discover how to juggle multiple stakeholders’ needs, get hands-on practice creating a product vision, and learn new ways to get to know your customers so that you can choose the right next piece of value to bring to market for them.
- Product Owners are in demand—and with the industry’s most recognized product owner certification, you can be too. Best of all, as a Scrum Alliance member, you can tap into a community network that extends far beyond the classroom through events, resources, education, and coaching. Get started today by finding the trainer and class that best match your needs.
Public Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO®) Workshops
- You’re a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) who’s focused on maximizing business value and Product Backlog optimization to understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO®) certification.Through the A-CSPO, you’ll learn to:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
To see all currently scheduled public workshops – Click Here